Mixing mills are robust and are capable of processing various types of material like Rubber, Polymer, Plastic, off speck rubbers etc. Our mixing mills are popular for it’s trouble free operations and longer life. We offer a wide range of sizes & variants. Single beam base structure makes the mill silent and vibration free. Disc brakes are provided for instant stoppage of rolls during emergency. Mills are available in two options which are: fixed friction and variable friction.
- Variable friction & variable ratio machine with hydraulic nip gap adjustment.
- Hydraulic nip gap adjustment equipped with peripherally drilled rolls variable friction & variable ratio.
- Fully automatic & Semi-automatic rubber mixing mill. Power saving machines, helps by saving electricity.
ADVANTAGES OF HYDRAULIC NIP SETTINGS
- No wearing of mechanical parts
- No mechanical clearances of moving parts
- Cutting handling costs
- Easier maintenance
- Roll Emergency opening in case of power failure
- Operator safety with fast opening in case of emergency
ADVANTAGES OF STOCK BLENDER
- Reduced batch temperature
- Reduced operator fatigue
- Reduced compound cycle time
- Best mixing dispersion
- Effective additional cooling
STANDARD SALIENT FEATURES
Steel casting (Ultra Sonic Tested)
Single piece steel construction
Chilled cast iron rolls with surface hardness 520-540 BHN
Automatic forced feed oil Lubrication / Automatic grease
Energy efficient motors of STD make
Heavy duty three stage helical gear box of Standard make
Complete safety features for operator and machine