The first choice for applications in the tyre industry
The Banbury® is ideally suited for multi-step mixing applications
The Banbury® mixer still remains the first choice for diverse applications in the tyre industry because it is ideally suited to the specific requirements of multi-step mixing applications. Criteria such as good intake and discharge behaviour, excellent dispersion and distribution quality, and optimal cooling behaviour guarantee efficient and profitable masterbatch, remilling and final mixing processes.
Our mixers have long been popular among tire and rubber manufacturers. They are noted for their high productivity and low energy consumption and demonstrate excellent mixing performance. They can also be equipped with rotors and controllers based on customer’s mixing requirements.
- Increased volumes for tangential mixers.
- Full hydraulic hopper with iRam function.
- Greater batch size with weight.
- Optimised HCD dust seal system and new single-point lubrication system.
- Wide variety of hard surfacing systems to meet individual demands.
- Optional Floating Weight Design – Vee Bottom Floating Weight / Keel Bottom Floating Weight
- Drilled Side with crack free Hard coating
- Drop Door secured with Toggle Latch Assembly
- Dust Stop HCD with direct pressure by Hydraulic Cylinders
- High efficient Tangential Super Cooled Rotor technology for all compounding applications: NST – SC, MD-SC, ZZ4-SC
- Hopper in reinforced welded design